What do you mean, Love Your Work?
Don’t millions of people on the planet hate their job? Shouldn’t we just grin and bear it? Don’t you just have to get on with it?
Some people do, but you’re not some people, that’s why you’re here in the first place I suspect. You’re here because you want to love your job, or you want to do your very best at what you do – whether it’s running a business, leading a team or returning to the workforce.
It’s ok to want more!
Do you want to:
- Feel like you’re firing on all cylinders at work in a way that makes your day feel incredible?
- Be smoking hot in your meetings, inspiring the daylights out of your staff, and getting so much done that you sail out of the office on a wave of pleasure?
- Have the energy to be truly present when you get home – with your kids (yes, you can enjoy bath time!), your partner or your buddies?
- Get a good night’s sleep and wake up happy to get out of bed?
You can have it all.
Or do you want to:
- Do less and make more money?
- Feel in more control of your workload? (Anyone stressed?!)
- Feel better equipped to deal with your new promotion?
- Develop yourself as a leader and start having the impact you really to have?
- Figure out what you really want to do with your life?!
Within a short period of time of doing NLP with Karen, I’ve found a new job working less hours, my blood pressure has dropped and I feel back in control of my life.”
Catrin Jones, Surveyor, UK
It Starts With You (did we mention that?)
While your boss may be a so-and-so, or the hours are crazy, or you’ve been thrown in the deep in end this month, the fastest way to get what you want is to take charge of what you have the most control over: yourself.
And doesn’t it feel good when you can?
The trouble is that it feels rather awful when you don’t feel in charge of yourself. And it can feel hard to dig yourself out. That’s where coaching comes in. Isn’t it nice to know you can have someone to help you start digging, and see the light? Coaching and workshops are designed to help you start with you and get back in control.
Love Your Work Means You at Your Best
It could be that you do love your job, and you simply want to hone your skills or develop in an area that will give you more confidence or zing at work, which is a great way to get more enjoyment at work. When you’re so good you’re rocking the house doesn’t it feel good?!
I was a little nervous at the start, thinking this sounds so great, but what if it doesn’t work for me? The changes I’ve experienced have made such a difference to my life … and have brought me so much closer to my work mates.”
Getting Even Better
Through coaching or workshops you can fine tune any of these areas:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Capability
- Stage Fright
- Time Management
- Relationship Building
- Coaching Skills
- Nerves or Anxiety
- Overall Performance
If you have a specific issue you’d like to deal with, one-to-one coaching is the best way to go. You can book a single session, or a package of five sessions over eight weeks. A coaching package means you can take the time to address all the areas you want to work on, track your progress and keep up momentum.
Contact us to book or find out what will suit you best.
Find the Career You Love
Loving your job is a well-known pre-requisite for doing well – it’s easier to get good at what you love doing.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or are not sure what you want yet, coaching can help you:
- Deal with the stress in your current job
- Clarify what it is you really want from work and life
- Understand your strengths and talents and all that you have to offer
- See the pathway from where you are right now to where you want to get to
- Get to the bottom of old limiting beliefs and other internal roadblocks
- Exit gracefully and move on successfully
- Find your bliss and set an action plan to get you there
- Gain key insights and practical strategies to help you move on and up!
I have made leaping positive changes in weeks on issues that I had been carrying my whole life. My whole outlook is slowing changing and for the first time in life I am looking toward the future with enthusiasm and anticipation. Karen is the best investment in my future that I have ever made.”
Free Phone Consultation
If you would like to create change and you’re not sure on the best approach, book a free phone consultation and we can chat through what you want to achieve, how I work, and what will suit you best. Contact me now to book a time that suits, and get you started.
You’re also welcome to call on 021 403 408 or 0800 TO START (0800 867 827).