Understanding what is actually going on with us can be a real turning point in being able to move forward in fresh ways. My aim is to help you interpret what is going on for you and take simple steps to start feeling more like yourself again. I say simple steps because we certainly don’t need any more complexity right now!
In the book I talk about:
- What Covid stress looks like to help you unpack what’s going on for you including everyday stress, procrastination fatigue, depression and lack of purpose.
- How to address stress and identify chronic stress.
- The number one thing to understand about anxiety.
- Why feeling our feelings is okay (and essential).
- How to build resourcefulness and resilience for yourself.
- What gratitude and silver linings have to do with our overall resilience.
- What to do if you feel good.
Plus the book includes:
- Practical tips, tools and exercises to help you shift gears and start thriving more and more.
- Access to a range of free online classes, tools and downloads.
Whatever we’re feeling right now, I feel we’re each being called to look after ourselves and take responsibility for our wellbeing, to have faith, to grow, and to have compassion for ourselves and others.
This book has been created to help you do all of these things, at least in some small way. I believe we can thrive even in times of adversity or uncertainty, so let’s do it!
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY.
Digital eBook available for immediate download.
57 pages. PDF format. Downloaded file can be saved to Kindle.
About Karen Ross
Karen is a respected coach, intuitive healer and speaker specialising in resilience strategies, well-being and performance for professionals and leaders. She knows how to get stressed-out business owners and professionals out of the mire of busy-ness and burnout and into their ideal flow of ease, brilliance and enjoyment at work. Oh, and she also helps people live more soul-led lives. Hell yeah…
“Often the biggest breakthroughs in our professional lives come from the deep shifts we make personally.”
Karen has been working with people in business to develop, perform and succeed for 20 years, and has coached and trained hundreds of staff and leaders in over a dozen countries, from Europe to the Pacific including work for KPMG International, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, BDO New Zealand and Soar Print.
Karen brings a wealth of understanding and knowledge to what it takes to get out of the cycle of stress and into the groove of thriving and enjoying life, and she is passionate about lifestyle design. Her approach captures the best of both the practical side of putting in place useful new strategies, as well as deep transformational change.
Her work blends the personal and the professional. She believes that our work journey is part of our personal journey of evolution, and so often the biggest breakthroughs in our professional lives come from the deep shifts we make personally. Her work is ultimately about helping her clients to be their very best self.