New normal, anyone? Ready to make a real and lasting switch?
Is it time for you to finally have the life-work balance you’ve been craving for years?
What if you could finally get out of the struggle and the juggle and the sense of being a slave to your own ambition and start carving out a whole new normal for yourself?
What if the old paradigms of the past; of slogging your guts out to be successful or worthy, being locked into a 9-to-5 work week and clock watching really were a thing of the past?
[They’re so old-school!!]
What if you could design your life – at work and at home – so that it became unrecognisable to the old you, but a perfect embodiment of who you really are TODAY and the life you really want to live?
What if you could enjoy the feeling of saying “I’ve had a good day” at the end each day and really mean it?
Many of us had an extraordinary chance during lockdown to really come into ourselves; to not only slow down and have more time for things like sleep-ins, more walks and time with family, but the chance to actually connect more fully with what matters to us. Like, really matters.
Perhaps you now feel more aware than ever before of how much your lifestyle matters to you – be it time with your kids, time in nature or for your interests.
Or have you realised that you want to change your work altogether?
Is it time to change direction, go get that promotion or finally start that business?
Or do you want to tweak the shape of your business to give yourself more freedom or fulfilment?
The thing is, how are you bringing those things into your everyday life? Are they all featuring to the degree you want them to?
Are old habits of working longer hours or taking work home with you creeping back in?
Are the weeks or months drifting by before your eyes, with not many solid changes yet?
How are you going to make sure you get there?
Whatever you aspire to have in your life is possible – if you can dream it you can have it. You just have to move the internal resistance, and change old habits and patterns that are getting in your way into bright shiny new ones.
That’s what SWITCH is all about.
It’s a 6-month coaching programme created to help you make the switch from your old ‘normal’ to a new one: to re-design your lifestyle, make a career change, become the architect of your working week and working year, or simply step back to re-create life the way you want it.
And to free yourself from old bonds in the process.
Why not create a life you don’t need a vacation from?
Time for a bit of disruption?
Getting yourself a new normal naturally means disrupting the status quo. You can’t create new stuff from your comfort zone – you’ve gotta expand it.
And I love a bit of disruption when it’s in service to creating your own version of your life – not what others say it should look like but what YOU want it to look like. Cos when that friend of yours says you can’t possibly work only 9 months of the year – I mean how will you pay the mortgage??! that’s HIS fear. His limited expectations. His view of how the world works. Bless him.
Nod and smile. Nod and smile.
And move right along, cos you got this!
All those projections from other people – your parents, sister, friends, work mates, even your beloved spouse – those projections are very often THEIR STUFF.
Trust your own instincts.
Trust you know what feels aligned with you.
And let yourself dance to your own tune.
German philosopher Nietzsche said “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
It’s a bit like that. They can’t hear your music, so they think you’re a bit mad.
Trust your music! Listen to it and dance to it!
And yes, I will champion your music!
Turn up the volume.
Bring it on!
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Here’s how SWITCH works …
The SWITCH coaching programme will enable you to:
- Define your ‘new normal’ and how you’d like your day to day life to look, and start taking steps towards it straight away.
- Make your most important SWITCH – whether it’s getting more time freedom from your business or starting a new one, a new career direction, new working hours (4-day week anyone?), up-leveling your income, lifestyle design, or perhaps you want to make sustained changes around work-life balance, stress levels and improve overall energy.
- Take charge of your internal state and feel more empowered and in control across the board.
- Find balance and enjoyment day to day, even when life is full and there’s lots going on.
- Set goals and create plans that are a fit for your circumstances, personality preferences, resources and values.
- Finally break free of those old patterns and beliefs that have you stuck or that are making change slow or arduous.
- Strengthen your connection to self and nourish your wellbeing, so you have more energy and are less affected by the external world (media, economy, stressed people, etc etc!).
- Anchor yourself in your own energy, align with the beliefs that will serve you best, and strengthen your personal power so you are free to move forward and manifest what you want.
- Craft more of the life you want, one day, one week, one month, one choice and one quality action at a time.
We keep up the momentum through frequency: fortnightly coaching and weekly check-ins mean there is less room for resistance to railroad your journey or for life to get in the way of making progress.
Tailored to your exact needs, this package includes:
- 6 months of one-on-one coaching – fortnightly 1-hour sessions (first session is two hours)
- Full email support throughout the programme to celebrate successes, trouble shoot and remove blocks.
- Access to me via Messenger, WhatsApp or text in order to trouble-shoot anything that comes up and keep the momentum going.
- Access to downloads, tools and resources throughout your process and tailored for you. These might include my unique career process, lifestyle design tools, five-year planning, resilience strategies and more.
- Access to the Online Resilience Series if and when useful to support your plans and help you establish new patterns around stress, resilience and life-work balance.
|“I found the programme amazing and great value (for money and time). It has allowed me to start a new ten-year chapter in my life – one I am creating.
Be vulnerable and amazing aspects of your subconscious will be revealed which will lead to living your life how you want to live it.”
|“I’d like to take the opportunity to give you some feedback about how I am feeling in these tough times, and to be honest, I am feeling … great! It feels a bit wrong to admit that at the moment with so much suffering around the globe, but the work we did together last year has really helped me keep perspective on all the challenges that I am facing right now, and my stress levels are generally very low. I feel like I am being as productive as I possibly can be, and my frame of mind is helping me make good decisions (for me and for everyone around me) in the current situation.”Peter Sewell, Director
|“Within a short period of time working with Karen, I’ve found a new job working less hours (for the same money!), my blood pressure has dropped and I feel back in control of my life.”Catrin Jones, Surveyor, UK
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss which package is the best fit for you.
Part of the magic of this process is your readiness and commitment to taking the journey.
As a recovered stress junkie myself I’m off-the-scale passionate about helping people in business to find their new normal, escape the stress cycle and craft their life to be an expression of who they really are – both at home and at work.
If you are ready, I’d love to hear from you.
You have to be serious as a heart attack about creating an awesome life in order to crowbar yourself out of your comfort zone and make it happen.
Karen Ross is an Expert Coach, Intuitive Healer and Speaker, working with business owners and professionals like you who want to raise their game in life and love what they do. She has been working with people in business to develop, perform and succeed for over 16 years. She has coached and trained hundreds of staff and leaders in over a dozen countries, from Europe to the Pacific including KPMG International, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts, BDO New Zealand and Soar Print.
Karen’s work is a unique blend of the personal and professional; her coaching and healing work encompass both the practical side of putting in place new and useful strategies, and facilitating transformational change. Karen sees our work journey as part of our personal journey of evolution, because often the biggest breakthroughs in our professional lives come from the deep shifts we make personally. Really, it’s all personal.
Karen’s work focuses on you becoming your most authentic, fully realised (and happy!) self – at work and in life.
Share with a Friend >