RESILIENCE FOR LEADERS 90-DAY PROGRAMME
> for Performance at Work and Happiness in Life
ARE YOU ABOUT TO BLOW A GASKET?
- Are you worn out, tired of having so much to do, desperate for some peace?
- Are you working all the hours God sends and still not really making the money you want?
- Do you feel like you’re on a perpetual hamster wheel?
- Are you finding you’re not getting to your most important goals?
- Is sleep a nightmare? Or have you had a health scare due to stress?
Would you like to hit a reset button? Do want to be firing on all cylinders again?
Would you like to get back to that lifestyle you went into business for in the first place?
Wouldn’t that be good?!
Imagine you had energy. Imagine you could think straight. Or relax at night.
Imagine working less and earning more.
Imagine getting back that old spark for what you do, and actually leaping out of bed in the morning.
Imagine having real weekends!
You don’t have to imagine …
You can have it.
The Resilience for Leaders programme is for those truly ready to experience life on another level. If you’re fed up with the status quo and really want a new normal, you’ll be a perfect fit for this group.
Improve your focus, resilience and health – and your enjoyment with this 90-day programme. Athletes know well the connection between their mental state and their performance, how to fuel their body, and how to deal with pressure. It’s time for the business world to apply this wisdom too.
Would you like to:
- Find more time for the things that matter
- Be able to switch off and be truly present at home and with your loved ones
- Work fewer hours and earn more
- Feel in charge of your day and experience more freedom
- Experience better health, vitality, and end sleepless nights
- Experience less stress and be able to change your state in any situation
- Know how to shift negative emotions and thinking, so that nothing sabotages your potential
- Fire on all cylinders at work, think clearly and be insanely productive
- Enjoy your life again.
This 90-day programme will help you do this and more.
What You Get
How easy is it to attend a workshop, read a book, or even a whole series of either, only to find a few weeks or months later you’re still caught in the same old patterns and the same old slog? That is why this programme was created. It will give you:
- Ongoing accountability and follow up to embed new habits and strategies
- A community of like-minded individuals and a professional coach fighting your corner every inch of the way
- Regular opportunities to trouble-shoot and remove roadblocks to change
We won’t just give you exceptional tools, we’ll help you journey out of old paradigms to make life-altering adjustments to your everyday life – and experience lasting changes.
You get change that sticks.
3-Month Programme – Resilience for Leaders
Mon 14 Sept 1-5pm
Kick-start Workshop, Auckland
Sun 18 Oct 1-6pm
Afternoon retreat, Auckland
Tue 22 Sept – Tue 17 Nov 2015
Online group sessions
Mon 23 Nov 1-5pm
Wrap-up & Integration Workshop, Auckland
(Check back here for 2016 dates or email us at email@example.com).
Participants are business owners or leaders in business committed to sustained change in themselves and their business.
The programme is not for everyone and requires commitment and readiness. We will help you check that you and your needs are the right fit for the programme.
Number of participants is limited to 10 people.
Each participant will identify three core goals that would be outrageous and amazing to achieve within 90 days. All activity will be oriented towards the fulfilment of these goals.
This Resilience for Leaders Programme gives you a unique package:
- Two half-day workshops
- Afternoon Retreat – Daily Practices for a Happy Life
- Ten weekly interactive webinars and all recordings
- One-to-one transformational coaching with Karen – two hours when you need it.
- Course materials, downloads and tools.
- Online and in-person group networking to stay connected and keep momentum.
- Unlimited email support.
- PLUS – Guest contributors including multisport champion Steve Gurney and sleep guru Aaron McLoughlin.
By the end of this three-month programme you will be in the driver’s seat – at work, at home, in life.
This programme covers our full suite of wellness and performance strategies and will help you with these areas and more:
- Managing your state of mind – The key to daily resilience. Understand the science of stress and gain practical tools and strategies that allow you to choose your state in any situation – including meetings, achieving deadlines and presenting or speaking.
- Taking control of your day – strategies for feeling more in control of your day, owning your diary and prioritising. The art of delegation, managing expectations and even taming technology. You are in charge!
- Myth-busting stress and transforming it – How to start breaking out of the beliefs and societal norms that hold our busy, stressed lives in the same cycle day after day, week after week.
- Switching off from work – Break out of the grind with proven strategies for switching off and getting a mental break, unwinding and actually enjoying your downtime! These tools are also proven to improve productivity at work by 20%.
- Foundation health habits – Do what athletes do – hit the reset button on how you look after your health day to day so you can stay on top of things and have more energy. These foundation health tips are at the heart of resilience, and help your body and mind to be in peak performance at work and at home.
- Daily Practices for a Happy Life – practical tools from mindfulness and NLP for helping improve mood, focus and overall wellbeing.
- Building Resilience & Reframing Challenges – Tools to reframe challenges, build mental resilience and use powerful questioning and language skills to re-train your brain into more habits that cultivate resilience.
- Transforming Habits – Through guided processes and visualisations, start to shift the most stuck patterns of stress to transform the way you work – and live.
The programme has supported me tremendously at a time of a very large and fast change at work. Don’t under-estimate how much of an impact a programme and work like this can have on you, the direction of your business and what you think is possible. The blended nature and having it spread out over a few months has helped me to sustain change. The mix of practical do-able tools, as well as reflection and coaching, provides a balance between insights and skills. As well as a lot of practical and useful tools and processes, what I have gotten most out of the programme has been some large shifts through the coaching and workshop sessions, in ways I couldn’t have anticipated.”
Mark Carley, Owner, Hire Plants
WHO IT’S FOR
This programme has been designed especially for the busy business owner or leader who is regularly stressed or fed up with their days merging into one big to-do list. It’s for those who know they could be enjoying life a whole lot more, if only they could get a handle on the few things they know would make a BIG difference.
If you want to lift your game, get your mojo back, or simply enjoy the freedom that running your own business was supposed to give you, this programme is for you.
Get in touch to find out if the programme is a good fit for you. We tend to book places on an application basis to be sure you’re ready for this level of change (new life, anyone?!) and are ready to dive in. Call Karen on 021 403 408 to touch base.
FREE INFO WEBINAR – 5.30PM TUE 1 SEPT
Join Karen on Tues 1 Sept to find out more about the programme, her philosophy on resilience and why she guarantees results. Ask any questions you may have – your attendance is absolutely no obligation, and a great opportunity to see if this programme is a good fit for you and your needs.
WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO YOU
No doubt time is precious to you, and it can feel so challenging to take an hour out for yourself in the week. The reality is that stress slows you down too, and your mental game makes all the difference in the long run. Too often people say to us, if only I’d sorted this stuff out a year(s!) ago, I’d be so much further down the track – with growing my business, building my team or having more time with my kids.
Take the time for yourself. Sometimes you have to slow down to go faster.
It’s absolutely amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever gone ten days without feeling stressed and overwhelmed. And my boss has also noticed.”
M. Hammond, Services Manager
Get in touch Get in touch to book your place or to find out more. Call Karen on 021 403 408.