WELLNESS + PERFORMANCE AT WORK
After running many seminars around wellness and performance at work, it became clear that when people came to my workshops and to coaching (and more than once!) they made sustained changes that went further than just lowering stress, but also lifted their productivity, their enjoyment at work and home, and their overall attitude to life.
I got to thinking about how to set this up so you could have it all. Hence, the GO Programme was born.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR PEOPLE FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS?
What would your organisation be like if your team was performing at its true potential? Do you ever wonder how you can engage people to really do their best? If so, The GO Programme has been designed for you. This in-house programme is designed to provide solid strategies to groups/teams around wellness and performance – from changing stress patterns and switching off from work, to building resilience. And not just that, but ensure those strategies are embedded and actually create sustained change.
It’s not just about upskilling your team, it’s about moving from a high-stress culture, to a high-performance culture.
This innovative programme will empower your staff and leaders to drive their own results and achieve genuine high performance.
Achieving Wellness to Boost Performance at Work
Benefits your organisation can enjoy include:
- Fewer sick days and lower absenteeism through improved overall health of individuals
- Improved concentration and focus, and better work performance
- Higher productivity levels (as much as 20-30% in some individuals)
- Happier staff and better morale overall
- Higher levels of engagement and more discretionary effort
- A culture of high performance that supports both individual wellbeing and personal excellence
- Better health, people, performance and results
It’s absolutely amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever gone ten days without feeling stressed and overwhelmed. And my boss has also noticed.”
M. Hammond, Services Manager
The GO Programme is a 9-12 month structured programme including:
- Monthly or six-weekly 90-minute seminars
- On-going email coaching
- On-demand individual coaching as needed
- Regular email “power tips”
- Booklets, tools and audio/visual downloads
- Staff and managers focused on performance and wellness at work
- Individuals struggling with stress patterns and personal effectiveness
- High performers wanting to fine-tune and continue excelling
- Ideally run for whole teams, helping instil a culture of high performance, ideal numbers are 5-30 people per programme
I found the workshop to be extremely uplifting and insightful! It gave a different perspective on stress/pressures and ways to cope with them internally to minimise the impact. A very worthwhile course and would definitely recommend to others!
Mel Shaw, Senior Tax Consultant, KPMG
THE HOLY GRAIL: DISCRETIONARY EFFORT
When you empower staff to look after themselves, be happy at work, and fine-tune their performance, you encourage discretionary effort: the holy grail of any organisation, and the key to improved productivity, efficiency and bottom line results.
The GO Programme is about doing just this; helping people develop the right skills and the right mind-set to drive business success.
Contact Karen today to see if the GO Programme is the right fit for your team. Email her or call 021 403 408.
The combination of theory and practical exercises made the session fun and interactive, with a measureable outcome. Very enjoyable.”
Peter Lamont, Telecom
I thought the content was very relevant for our staff and I was able to walk away with practical tools I could immediately implement to aid me in managing my state of mind and reduce stress in all aspects of my life. I felt that you were quick to gain the confidence and trust of the audience, and getting a room full of accountants to participate so fully is no easy task.”
Debra Ryan, HR Manager, BDO Auckland
I was extremely impressed from two different perspectives … Karen’s presentation style was extremely engaging with a good combination of humour and professionalism. Secondly, her presentation content was interesting and gave me some extremely practical (and surprisingly simple) tools to take away with me.”
Justina Knox, Botherway Legal
Want to know more about wellness seminars?
Feel free to touch base if you’d simply like to know more about our wellness offerings for a free, no obligation consult. Contact Karen by email her or call 021 403 408.