OMMM: Mindfulness for Parents
Parenting is not the faint of heart! This course is an introduction to mindfulness for busy or newish parents wanting a little more balance, sanity and calm. It’s designed to be super easy to access with short modules and simple tools for those without a lot of time to spend reading and researching mindfulness but who want a quick hit of insight and practical know-how.
OMMM stands for ‘mini mindfulness modules’ – meaning, short sessions you can watch one at a time or together based on how much time you have. There are six video classes (also in audio format), most of which are 7-15 mins long, and a few are about 18-24 mins, making it very doable.
The course includes several simple mindfulness practices and will help you as a parent begin to:
- Find more calm in the storm of everyday busy-ness
- Be more present to your child, and enjoy the moment more fully
- Be less critical or judgemental of yourself, practising more kindness and wisdom
- Regain more energy in the day by taking small but powerful pauses
- Bring more calmness to your child and home through your own centeredness
- Parent the way you really want to.
In the course you will get:
- Six modules in video and audio format
- Course handbook in eBook/PDF format
- Guided Meditation (audio) downloads
- Various additional resources.
Watch or listen on your computer, tablet or phone.