You’re looking for business coaching – maybe you want to shift gears and make some real change – but what are you really looking for?
- Get your stress levels down and enjoyment levels up
- Manage your workload and deal with overwhelm
- Manage and delegate effectively
- Turn around your relationships at work
- Develop your leadership capability
- Do less and make more money
- Accelerate your development in a new role, or towards the next one
- Increase your confidence or motivation.
If you’re like most of the professionals I work with, there is a lot going right for you – you do well at work, you’re on to it and intelligent – and you simply want to get even better. Or you want to iron out those bumps around stress levels or that short fuse that comes out at occasional inopportune moments. This kind of fine-tuning gives us the feeling we’re really starting to make good on our potential.
It’s a bit like taking a Maserati out for a spin and seeing just how far you can take her. Let her all the way out, okay?
Feel free to book a Free Phone Consultation now to discuss what you want to achieve.
This year has been the most stress free I have ever experienced, and business is going well!
My coaching with Karen has given me more clarity about what I want to achieve, and how to communicate that to the team. My two hours a month is well worth the investment!
Fred Soar, Managing Director, Soar Print
“Within a short period of time of doing NLP with Karen, I’ve found a new job working less hours, my (high) blood pressure has dropped and I feel back in control of my life.
Catrin Jones, Surveyor, UK
This business coaching approach
If you’re here, I’m guessing you want to realise your extraordinary potential, and because you operate within the (albeit infinitely amazing) confines of your own neurology and perceptions, having someone else help you do that can make all the difference. Just being outside the system gives a coach a different perspective than you’ll have, but knowing they’re also trained to ask the right questions and are seeing you through the lens of your most extraordinary potential, makes all the difference.
Every business coach is going to have their own approach and here’s mine in a nutshell:
There are two elements at play in my business coaching sessions –
- Coaching-style exploring, outcome setting, tools and strategies around communication, stress and resilience, coaching and managing others, career tools, etc – tailored entirely for what you need.
- Change work that focuses on shifting the (usually unconscious) blocks that keep you standing still. I call on a range of techniques that help make changes at those deeper levels where our baggage tends to hang out – and that are a good fit for you as an individual.
MEET YOUR AMAZING MIND
We could just do what I think of as ‘classic coaching’ only and not include any change work (which I think would bore me to tears to be honest!), but the reality is that most of what keeps us stuck in our business or at work is running way down under the surface, my friend.
More than 90% of what you think, feel, say and do every day is generated unconsciously. This is why when you are reacting in a way that you don’t want to be, it can really help to tap into those unconscious responses and change them. Then it’s even easier to hone skills or respond differently right from the get-go.
We want to clear out the OLD patterns, beliefs, conditioning and emotional baggage that hold you back. Because under the stress, the frustration and the worry is your innate, naturally occurring, 1500% yours, natural brilliance. Boom.
It’s time to clear out the cobwebs and tap into that brilliance. Today.
For more information, book a Free Phone Consultation to discuss what your needs, or feel free to call Karen on 021 403 408 or 0800 TO START.
I was a little nervous at the start, thinking this sounds so great, but what if it doesn’t work for me? The changes I’ve experienced have made such a difference to my life … and have brought me so much closer to my work mates.”
Single business coaching sessions are ideal for addressing a specific issue you would like resolved quickly. Sessions last 1-2 hours.
This range of business coaching packages and breakthrough sessions are designed to help you not only deal with any immediate issues, but also create sustained change and momentum over time.
Six sessions over twelve weeks to help you develop yourself now and accelerate your path.
- Gain clarity and focus
- Set performance goals
- Start removing blocks to potential, including stress and procrastination
- Access tools to enhance performance
- Understand self and others better
Business Momentum Programme
Weekly 1-hour sessions over three months, and then monthly sessions over six or twelve months, to help you grow yourself and your business.
The programme gives you a chance to create shift in any or all of these areas:
- Move roadblocks and get your head straight
- Sort out stress patterns and find balance
- Clarify your goals and create new set-points for your achievements
- Develop valuable communication skills for a range of contexts
- Understand yourself in your role or as a leader
- Understand individual differences and how to connect with others more effectively
- Practice ‘ruthless and brutal’ delegating, taking at least ¼ of your workload away
- Grow your leadership skills and lift business performance
Fast Breakthrough Coaching
Want to achieve remarkable change in a short space of time?
Transform the way you work (inside and out!) in one morning or afternoon with a breakthrough session. 4 or 6-hour and full-day sessions available.
[You may be eligible under the NZTE Capability Voucher Scheme for funding for some of our programmes, up to 50% of the cost up to a maximum of $5,000. Please visit this link to register your company.]
I wanted to become a better coach, improve my effectiveness, work well with other personalities, and how to manage my health and wellbeing better. I feel I have grown in all these areas and learnt new skill sets. I’ve learned techniques to assist with everything from managing my day to handling difficult situations.
I’m working on the business more, rather than caught in the whirlwind. I’m making better progress and completion times with key tasks. I would say if you don’t have a life/business coach yet, you need to call Karen Ross.
Peter Lloyd, Sales Manager, Soar Print
We are based in Central Auckland and Whangarei, and work via Skype and phone for clients nationally and internationally.